Thursday, December 2, 2010

Friends

Thanks to my real life friend Mel, I now have 6 really good fake friends.

Last night I finished watching season 10 of "Friends." I watched all the seasons - except for the first 2, but that's okay. Turns out, I had watched a lot of the episodes before. I didn't realize that I was home a lot on Thursday night to watch that show when they were originally aired, and that the reruns are always to easy to watch. My first year of college, I remember walking home past all the apartments in the complex and seeing "Friends" on every single tv. So classic.

It is quite fulfilling to know how they all ended up, the last episode was always a mystery to me. It made me very happy for all of them, except Joey. And I'm excited to know that I can reclaim my life...unless someone has another tv series they'd like me to watch...I still need to watch the last season of LOST. Overall, it's been a good experience and I'm grateful for those friends :0)

2 comments:

  1. I watched all 10 seasons of Friends at the gym. The gym by my old work in Orem had one TV hooked up to a DVD player, so I would always bring the seasons, which I borrowed from my mom, and do Cardio for two episodes, then do weights. I actually had people come thank me for always bringing it in. Fun times:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful that you consider me your real-life friend. Thank you. I love our Friends.

    ReplyDelete