Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hampster

Lately, me and the friends have been watching scary movies. Which apparently do nothing for me, but are enjoyable nonetheless. Last night as I left "The Sixth Sense" I think I ran over a hampster. I know. Weird. What is a hampster doing out at 11:30? I refuse to go back & check. When I get out of my car, I notice something moving across the ground. I absolutely freaked out, because I think it's a rodent at my feet. ew. It wasn't, just light as I shut the car door. Rodents gross me out in every way possible. Why was I effected by the rodent, but not the scary movies? Right now, I'm sitting on the floor, and I'm starting to get worked up, thinking a rodent is going to get me. I hate mice. I still am very resentful to the mouse that stole my cookie during lunch. But I'm grateful for strong friends that are diseffected by the mouse business. They keep me sane. I'm also grateful that I can seperate life from make believe.

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog name...couldn't be more fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait so it the name of your blog "Hawaiian Haystack" or "It's a Party in the USA"? Also, I assume "fivelayerstackerups.blogspot.com" must have already been taken, yeah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blog name. Hooray for Haystacks...can't forget the cherry on top! I've got a mouse story to tell you later. Me no likey either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny, totally opposite with me. I don't like certain scary movies (i like the intense ones, like Wait Until Dark, and other older Hitchcock ones) and am not super worried about rodents. I probably should be. Oh well. LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy you started a blog! Now I can read all your posts and pretty much be peering into your soul. I don't even need an open window for that, lucky me!
    Car

    ReplyDelete