Thursday, October 22, 2009

Indecision

I don't know about this.

I'm not Hawaiian, but I love Hawaiian Haystacks. I think it's pretty typical of my life. Jack of all, master of none. Yes, I think I'm great at a lot of things, not at one thing in particular. I guess I need more than the normal dose to satisfy me. Odd. I realized that not one thing identifies me. Nothing was more stressful than trying to figure out a name for a blog that I will be known by. (Not that anyone will ever really notice the name, just that my name is associated with the posting.) [Maybe that's why I'm not married, that would lead to children, and to more indecision on what to name them :0)] I do know that I love hawaiian haystacks. I eat them every Thursday. It's a little piece of heaven. So, I'm going to work on figuring out an identity. Good luck, right?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure the identity doesn't appreciate me calling you the wrong name, eh?

    ReplyDelete