Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Changes


1. My job - no more data entry that I have been doing, but more data privacy - which is actually kind of fun and I'm enjoying it...even with the huge learning curve. But this changes my want to change my job.
2. Before this change, I got moved to another floor. I really enjoy having a different space, and having it be really quiet. Now I'm on 20, instead of 18. Well, it's the same floor as a weirdy. He just barely found out today - almost 2 months later - that I'm on the same floor as him. It was so nice to be off his radar. Now I'm back on. Curse my co-worker for not lying.
3. A cherry stem has been on one of the stairs that I take in between my floors since I started. I came back from my trip, and it was missing. Phew! They do clean! Actually, they don't...it was on a stair a little lower. That's an interesting change.
4. I hate being cold. I don't like that change. But the trees are so pretty and the sweaters are always so appealing.
5. My bed is in my front room.
6. Probably the worst change is Hawaiian Haystacks aren't being served at work any longer. It's devastating. So every Thursday is now Potato Bar instead. Now, a girl from Idaho might be all about this....not so. Heartbroken. My dad is heartbroken that I'd prefer rice to potatoes. I just don't know what to do anymore. I hope I can cope with this. :0)
7. One thing that hasn't changed is freaky texts. Don't worry. A doosy came the other day from "your pretty". "I don't believe you are married." What the heck?

Obviously, changes happen all the time. And this is good.

1 comment:

  1. And this change that is you writing on your blog is good. Very. I dedicated a post to you, by the way. Not officially, but you'll know it when you see it.

    ReplyDelete