Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Garth


This past weekend, and few friends and I went down to Vegas. The main purpose: to see Garth Brooks, live. It was INCREDIBLE. I'm still on a concert high. He sounds good on the radio and CD, and since he's been retired, you'd think it wouldn't be that good. But WOW, it was waaaaaay better in person that I could have ever even hoped for. His sound is perfect. He is a true performer and entertainer. We were eating out of his hands. Oh yeah! His wife, Trisha Yearwood came out. WOW. She rocked 2 songs, one with him, the other a solo "She's in Love With the Boy." Love that song! He ended with "The Dance" and I was in love...and then highly surprised that 2 hours went by so quickly. Definitely one of the coolest things I've ever experienced. I am grateful for Garth Brooks.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. You do so many cool things. You are quite the adventurer. and p.s. I saw our names on the Rigby cannon and I saw your sweet parents too. Wish I would have seen you too!

    ReplyDelete