Thursday, November 4, 2010

Networking

Life is all about networking, right?

Well, I've come to the conclusion that in the search for the perfect job, someone is going to have to help me out.

Here's the sitch:

I want to be a snowbird....live north in the summer, live south in the winter.
I want to have fun at work, ala, not waiting for 5:00 for the fun to start, not living for the weekends, etc. I do enjoy all the activities I participate in, but at least 8 hours every day fall under the non-enjoyment time. Not a fan. That's a lot of time.

And while I'm here, I want a Toyota Tacoma. Or at least to date a boy with a Toyota Tacoma.

Or maybe compromise the both: Find a sugar-daddy with said truck and be his appointment scheduler, and activities director, a personal assistant. Hmmm.

Does anyone know any old men?

2 comments: