Monday, November 7, 2011

Butterfinger


I love this candy bar.
It becomes very dangerous for me to have them around.
My lovely sister sent me a package with a bag of them. I am proud that I have polished them right off, but don't want to gross anyone out, so I'm not going to say that.
This bag of Butterfingers was so perfect. Except the last one I ate. Guess it didn't leave me wanting more. Or did it?
Sometimes the Butterfinger just melts into your mouth. So soft. Sometimes, it's an old batch and it gets so stuck in your teeth. It's this kind of roulette that I love - is it going to be good or not. And yes, usually it's super disappointing when they are all hard. It's at those times that I get disenchanted with the treat.
But, overall, my love flows deep for this treat.

1 comment:

  1. My neighbor makes her own- they are delicious! Melt 1 pkg. candy corn with 1 jar peanut butter. Mix it up and press in 9X13 pan. Allow to cool, cut up into pieces and cover in chocolate. Never gets stuck in your teeth! Yum-o!

    ReplyDelete