Sunday, January 1, 2012

look-alikes



I was at a party a bit ago, and a guy kept getting in my eyesight. It was kind of flattering, but not enough to get me to go talk to him. I walked into another room, and he followed me. First thing he says is: has anyone ever told you that you look just like Meredith Vieira?

Ahhh, that's why you were staring at me.

Can't say I've ever been told that, but my new year's resolution is to get more people to tell me this. Maybe wearing more business suits and asking about something being their final answer might solicit the kind of response I'm hoping for :0) That and dye my hair blonde (a suggestion from my new dear friend).

She's actually a very pretty lady, so I shouldn't mock this young man. It just caught me really off-guard. So I'll be flattered.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. hilarious. Yes, take it as a compliment. :) I've always thought she was a pretty lady. When I was in 5th grade, a boy i had a crush on told me I looked like shannon daugherty (back in 90210 days). I was oh so flattered, and obviously it has left an impression on me, because i remember it 20 years later. So did you date this boy, or what??

    ReplyDelete