Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I keep myself on my toes

Sometimes I think I'm pretty normal, and then, the 10:00 hour hits, and all bets are off.  Today's example...I decided that green beans would really hit the spot.  What?!?!  And they did!  That's the worst part!  Slightly disgusting, but surprisingly tasty.  It may be time to go to the grocery store.

And, I came out of retirement.  I'm regretting that choice, but hoping the retail therapy that will happen when the first paycheck comes will help me cope with that decision.  It's not an ideal job, and I may be overqualified for it, but who doesn't like the opportunity to answer phones, stock coffee flavors AND get micromanaged?  That's what I thought :0)

BUT, I discovered a few things in my driving to work: 1) it's hard to drive and eat cereal, especially when it comes to drinking the milk. 2) 97.3 FM is a 24/7 comedy radio station.  How grand is that!?!?  Laughter really makes the drive go by quickly. Technically, this is a couple of things.  I'll keep my eyes out though and share them as they come. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to have a job where I can eat breakfast at my desk and I don't have to try to eat cereal while driving. My car would be a mess.

    Glad you get to get micromanaged. I'm sure after a year off from any kind of management at all its a welcome change. ;)

    ReplyDelete