Wednesday, August 25, 2010

S M R T

Last night, I'm leaving institute and I learned that I had locked my keys in my car. Sometimes, rather than take my keys with me, I'll just leave them in my car. That's safe, right?

LUCKILY, my friend was with me, so she called our other friend who just left. She came back and we went to my complex to find the on-site manager. That should be easy right? Oh no, not really. No information was available. LUCKILY, my friends used to live there and randomly knew where the maintenance guy lives. So we drove there, which was close, looked like COMPLETE stalkers and got yelled at by the wife. LUCKILY, Jason was super nice and made the phone call to the manager and sent us on our way. The managers wife came to unlock my door (she always tries to lock the pool at 9:45, when it's open until 10). She wasn't very good at unlocking doors. But she totally bailed me out. She's in apartment 163 for future reference.

I'm afraid I might be going brain dead. Any suggestions so I don't?

1 comment:

  1. I can't think of a better place to keep your keys safe than locking them in the car. Nobody can get to them. ;)

    ReplyDelete