Tuesday, September 7, 2010

His Name is Kevin

Let me tell you a little bit about Kevin. He's married to my dear friend Megan. He entered my life in 2009 when he brought Meg some Gerber daisies. I really didn't even know that he existed until those flowers showed up. They had met on eHarmony - thank you Dr. Phil.
Since he first entered my life, I have spent a lot of time with this kid. He is so chill and knows something about EVERYTHING. I would dare say he's the master on random facts. So much so that I even saw a book he was reading that claimed to be the book of random facts.
He is so much fun to be around and has always been so incredibly nice to me. He even tells his wife to play with me. Which I completely appreciate. Many of my fun trips have been enabled by him, thanks to his job at Sky West. Totally generous. He is a hard worker, a dedicated father, a fast reader, a movie enthusiast, a happy camper, Canadian, not my cousin, and mostly, he makes Megan happier than I knew was possible. Thanks for being who you are Kev, you've been a blessing in my life.

I even got to share a bed with him a few weeks ago.




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://larissaexplainsitall.blogspot.com/2010/09/shout-out-to-kevin-taylor.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI...if you try to share my bed with me and Michael when you visit...the answer is NO!

    ReplyDelete