Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It Happened Again

Yes, it's true, I got another random text. It came yesterday morning:

Them: "Hey julie. How R U? how is work?"
(thought from me, OH GREAT, it happened again, and this one uses dumb texting language. So, trying to play it cool...)
Me: "Hey! Good, I'm just heading into a meeting. How are you?"
(a while later I get this)
Them: "Sorry i did not text you back, i was in the middle of an eye appointment. Me, cami, chad, and sade just went2 QdOBA 4 lunch."

Aha!! It's my nephew! I'd WAAAY prefer these kinds of texts :0) We texted for the next little while, and it was so fun.

But really, I have THE cutest nieces and nephews in the entire world. The day before I had a huge texting conversation with another nephew about how he dunked the ball over a girl. I was so proud of him. Today is the birthday of a niece, whom I adore. Monday, a nephew flew to Australia as a missionary. Yesterday I got emails from the other 2 that are on missions. They all are doing such good things with their lives, it's incredible. This aunt has a lot of pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment