Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tissue

I have been dealing with a runny nose for a little while. The other day, I walked into the other Julie's office, and announced my runny nose. She handed me her box of Kleenex which was a really cute box. Apparently my manager had bought a box earlier that day and was feeling pretty good about it until he saw hers, to which he commented that hers was cuter than his more functional looking box. Yes, he did claim that it was cute. Although, later, he told a man that it was a cool box.

Everyone pulled out their boxes and a small parade was held. The other Julie wins with her box.

Well, another co-worker joined in on the fun and told us that he husband doesn't like using tissue, but prefers toilet paper. So he always has toilet paper with him. And not just a few squares here and there, but the squares with the cardboard. He just keeps his eye out for the last bit of the toilet paper and then takes it. Makes sense, right? It stays contained, and you know when you're going to run out.

At anytime he may have up to 3 rolls with him. And the family always has to check to make sure he's not trailing any paper out his pocket.

Now that's functional.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you call her Other Julie occasionally. That's always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie- This is Allison. I am glad I found your blog! :) Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete