Monday, January 24, 2011

Pickles

Friday night, I watched a lot of the tv show "Veronica Mars." I didn't mean to, it just happened. Oh, and I don't have any food in my apartment. I was left to eat pickles. Yes.

Trying to make myself feel better, I was talking to my friend for some validation on Saturday that I wasn't a total loser.

"You ate pickles!!"

Apparently that's not an appropriate thing to do.
Or being a shut in.
Not on the list of things to do.

The thing is, I don't even like pickles.

Please don't judge me.

2 comments:

  1. Pickles? Really? And after you posted about such fine cuisine as the Sizzler?! You really should have flown out here for the weekend...we had hot dogs at the Pinewood Derby! (at least more protein (?) than pickles!)
    Glad you survived the weekend!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, if you dont like them then why do you have them... i wont even touch the "why did you eat them" issue.

    ReplyDelete