Wednesday, February 2, 2011

No Title

I really don't have anything I want to blog about today, I just wanted to have a new post.

But since I'm here, I'm sure I could say a few things.

1. I guess I don't have very good date stories. And by good I mean funny. This is not an open invitation for me to be set up on more dates to experience this, but more of a...maybe you should check out this website and contribute in some way...http://didtheyreally.wordpress.com
2. Does it ever seem like you're in the middle of something, and you realize you're learning a lesson? And then you think "gee, I've wasted a lot of time on this life lesson"? I'd prefer if my trials started with some kind of summary, or objective..."you are now going to learn this" or "the purpose of the following 7 weeks is so you can experience this." Wouldn't that be great? Maybe in a letter like Tyra sends the ladies on "America's Next Top Model."
3. My parents don't consider Twinkies to be an appropriate dessert.
4. Lisps make everything better. And kudos bars. Mostly the lisps though.
5. My nieces and nephews rule my life. I am happily driving to Idaho on Friday night to celebrate Chinese New Year at the request of one nephew. Am I a pushover? Maybe. But it's going to be totally worth it.

Don't have anything to say, eh?

2 comments:

  1. speaking of not having anything to say...here's a random tidbit for you. I was writing something down tonight, and out of the blue I had this thought: "Julie has the best handwriting." So consider yourself complimented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you should come have a President's Day lunch with me! :) I promise I won't set you up with my "neat" uncle! haha :)

    ReplyDelete