Monday, February 14, 2011

RV

I was driving to work today and realized I was commuting with an RV. We met just outside my apartment complex, and then travelled along the road together. The road I take to work is not a freeway though, which is where RVs are normally found. Nor is it the summer. I am really hoping that his car just wouldn't start this morning, so he had to take his RV.

Although, I did see a sign for the big RV show coming up this weekend. Maybe he's just getting ready for that.

I have always wanted an RV though. It's so convenient! It doesn't matter if you're stuck in traffic. Go take a nap. Make yourself some popcorn.

Secretly, I want someone to give me an RV and then I will live in it. If I ever get married, that would be a great wedding present :0)

2 comments:

  1. You know we have an RV right? Sitting in our driveway all year round in Ohio. My grandma used to utilize this as "her apartment" when she would come and stay with us for extended periods of time. We'd get very excited for sleepovers in the RV. And one time my sis got in trouble for sneaking her boyfriend into one for some "alone time." hehe. RV's....sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would like an RV too. Maybe we could go in on one 50/50 and drive all over the United States together! We could recreate the Travel Studies Tour to the church history sites! Couldn't think of better company for that excursion!

    ReplyDelete