Sunday, April 24, 2011

I Know That My Savior Loves Me



Yesterday I was talking to my 4 year old nephew on the phone, and the subject of primary came up and the songs he likes to sing. He was encouraged by his dad to sing this song. He is such a sweet little kid, and there was meaning behind the words, 100 percent. He knew every single word. I hope I can always hear his little voice singing this. The words are powerful.

I was introduced to this song almost a year ago when I went to my niece's baptism and got to play the piano. I heard these kids sing it with such gusto. A few months later, I was in primary with these kids and heard them sing it again. I was deeply moved and felt the spirit testify of these truths.

I know He lives, and I will follow faithfully. My heart I give to him. I know that my Savior loves me.

Happy Easter. He lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment