Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fablehaven Book 5

I finished the series. This book took longer for me to read...only because I've been in Idaho with the family for the past 10 days. It was hard to get alone time...for which I am not complaining about one bit.

This book was fun...and some good romance right at the end.

It always amazes me that an author can be so descriptive and carry on for pages about the smallest detail, and then be so brief when it comes to the huge events that all the little ones have been leading up to. The resolution can always be pretty short.

My dad finished the first Percy Jackson book (which I love) and we both found it interesting that the bad guys always know right where the good guys are...which in these books are young kids/teenagers. And how did this group of people get so much power and have so much capacity to defeat these monsters.

But I love them anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment