Saturday, July 2, 2011

Moved

I finally found a new place to move (after my landlord sold his house and decided to move back into my house...and only gave us 20 days to accomplish this task...) It was a difficult time this time around finding something. But after beating out a toothless girl, here I am! The move went smoothly...until the bed wouldn't fit down the stairs. Uh...

A few weeks ago, I was talking to my roommate and we were talking about not owning anything and she confessed to not even owning a bed. I paused...since we were in her room, and she was on a bed. Excuse me? Yep. She owns a frame (kind of princess-y), and an air mattress. I got really jealous.

So when I couldn't fit my bed downstairs, we made a trade. I know have a frame and an air mattress and she has a bed and box springs. It's totally fantastic! I love it.

But here are some pictures of the things that I will miss about my last neighborhood:





The beautiful view...



The Roman Guard...



The Culture...



The Panda...who is conveniently dressed up for the holiday.

Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment