Monday, July 25, 2011

Outdoorsy

I was chatting with someone the other day and upon finding out that I was going hiking, asked if I was outdoorsy.

What does that even mean?

During the weekend of hiking and camping, a list was compiled of all the things that make someone outdoorsy. Turns out that this list was very much in my favor.

Has a National Parks Pass - check
Can sleep on a huge rock - check
Is tan - check
Can hike - check

BUT - I don't own a sleeping bag. I have never started my own campfire. I don't own anything that was purchased in the camping section of the store except a backpack and a chair...that has a leg rest. I like to be outside during the day, see the stars at night, but sleep in a bed and be rested for the next day. I really enjoy showering in warm water. I like wearing makeup. My car has 4 wheels, but that's as off-roading as I can and probably should get. I do like granola bars.



Here I am at an outdoor play...outdoorsy, right?


Look at this view...incredible. I love this.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS beautiful! I call this outdoors.....you are my kind of camper! --Aunt Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was one word that described you, it would be.... Outdoorsyfun-lovingsupsscoops.

    ReplyDelete