Thursday, August 11, 2011

Tuesdays with Brandon



Every once in a while a friend comes along that has an odd schedule that gives him every Tuesday off. I have found one such friend. And after many years of envying this day off, I have had the privilege of spending his magical days off with him. We haven't done something every Tuesday since retirement, but close. He always plans fun things. We have gone to the water park (more than once), golfing, pet neutering, lunch, dinner, rope swinging, rafting, water skiing, and driving. It's been a great ride. And he always has little nuggets of knowledge. Just like Morrie. Sadly, I haven't written them down. I will be angry with myself someday, I'm sure. He is a great friend and has been so kind and generous to me. Happy Birthday Branny. Thanks for the memories.

1 comment:

  1. I like that pet neutering made the "fun things to do list."

    ReplyDelete