Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wedding Season Begins

This last weekend I was able to attend my nephew Jordan's wedding in Idaho. It was a classic Idaho day...snowed about 4 inches that morning and was freezing cold. But it was so fun to get to see Jordan and Janessa make covenants with each other for eternity. And it's always fun to get to be with the family.
The beautiful couple.
And the lovely Carly. She officially got engaged on Sunday, April 1. I am so happy for her! Here we are at my birthday breakfast...with chocolate cake. I will miss her being single, but the guy she is marrying is beyond perfect for her. Makes me so very happy.
Nothing to do with marriage, but I am in love with this kid. Logan. He makes me feel like a million bucks. Always calling my name, wondering where I am, even when I'm not around.
And of course, little London. She is a beautiful baby, and is so sweet. And how can so many clothes look so cute on her?

It was so good to be home for the wedding. Another treat was having my brother-in-law Chad come up on Friday night from Utah. He was in town for his grandfather's funeral, which is sad, but we scored big time that he would drive 3 hours to come and see us. He's been deployed withe the US Air Force, and it's going to suck to have him gone for 6 months, so it was such a blessing that he could come and visit us, and that so many of us were around because of the wedding. Things work out sometimes. Plus, we got to have hawaiian haystacks for dinner that night! I love my family. I'm glad I've got to spend so much time with them lately.

1 comment:

  1. How is it possible that Jordan is old enough to be married?

    ReplyDelete