Thursday, March 14, 2013

Bulgaria


Sometimes it's too cold to sit outside, so you have a picnic in the car.

  
This stud is going to Bulgaria.

I got to go to Idaho to say goodbye to Stephen.  He's such a great kid and I am going to miss getting to see him at family functions.  Even though I don't see my family very often, he's been such a standard, that it will be sad to not get to see him.  Even this last weekend, I got to see my family again, and he wasn't there.  I hate that adjustment period of getting used to not seeing the recently departed missionary.  He's going to do a grand job and bring a lot of happiness to a lot of people.  One really cool thing about Bulgaria is you shake your head to say yes and nod your head to say no.  My little nephew definitely got us a few times on this. "Do you want a brownie?"
"No." (and a shake of the head)
"Okay."
"Like in Bulgaria!!"
Classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment