Thursday, January 7, 2010

Confession

Recently, I have found a new addiction.

It's called amazon.com

I decided I wanted to buy a few books for some people, and the google search pulled up amazon.com. Well, I was fully satisfied. I ordered what I needed, got nice emails from them telling me my order was processed, etc. I just felt so cared for.

Oddly, I have found a lot of things that I absolutely need.
~lash stylist mascara
~ping pong instructional video
~thermal guard - for styling with heat
~etc.

I don't know what I did before this. It is so magical.
And, they are so easy to work with! And it keeps my hope for mail at an all time high, except for when I was a missionary.

4 comments:

  1. jules...u might need rehab for this addiction...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love amazon! Especially the free super saver shipping...that's how I justify buying $30 or more worth of items. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just now found that you have a blog... and was sad to see you have not once mentioned your favorite guy friend :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have known amazon was missing from your life - I would have introduced you long ago. You may also love the "wish list" feature - to which you can add items you wish to have and folks who love you can buy them for you when they look you up. You're Welcome! :-)

    ReplyDelete