Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Men in Black

I recently discovered an online radio station that just pleases me in so many ways. I get to it from aol radio and I think it's simply called "Movie Tracks." Easy enough. It plays music from movies. From "Little Mermaid" to "Indiana Jones" to "Footloose" to "Transformers". All genres are satisfied. It's like being at the movies all day, yet, it leaves me craving to actually watch all of those movies. I'm down with that set up.

Well, the favorite song right now, and maybe always, just happens to be "Men in Black." I am singing it quite frequently throughout the day...in fact, I am right now, hence the post. I found the video to show my co-worker. She refused to watch it because she didn't want the song stuck in her head. So I called her and just put the phone up to my speakers. I win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyUrQRYAiLQ

I struggle to get links to work, so just copy & paste it, you'll be good to go!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back the Fresh Prince rapper! Loved it! p.s. so from your last post, I tried to find a wish list for you on amazon-do you know how many Julie Taylors are out there?! Probably almost as many Rebecca Browns. So, here's to amazon dot com..

    ReplyDelete