Thursday, May 13, 2010



Hi. This is Crew William Taylor. He was born on 11 May 2010. He is such a cute little man. His proud parents are Rob & Tara.

Of all the nieces & nephews I have, I've only been around for 3 births. So, this was a treat that he was born in Utah, and not in Maine. Thanks for making that feasible parents :0)

On Sunday, I got to go to Tara's parents house for a little mother's day celebration. We of course tried to convince Tara of what she should name the little man. She had a list of what she wanted, but didn't know what it would be until he came.

Luckily he got named before the birth certificate was signed. I left the hospital as Baby Taylor.

BUT, with all this talk about names, it made me remember a really cool devotional I had at work where we talked about the names of Christ. I am grateful for the way that he magnifies each name that He has. That I am able to be a participant in who He is.

And I'm grateful for little bodies that get to come to my family for me to love.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't we all leave the hospital as Baby Taylor! I remember voting as a family on Bryce's name. (He is so NOT a Darren!)
    Glad you have been there in Utah for all our comings and goings! Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie. Cute baby, I'm happy to see the newest little Taylor. Thanks for keeping me in the loop! Congrats Auntie J:)

    ReplyDelete