Monday, May 17, 2010

Sleeping Habits

Every once in a while, I feel compelled to sleep somewhere besides my bed. I don't know why.

After my parents moved to Africa, I slept in every single bedroom - why not? I was the only one there! Eventually, I moved a bed into the front room where I fell asleep watching movies for a good 2 weeks.

For the last 5 nights, I have slept on the floor. I wake up feeling really refreshed, too. I like that.

Meanwhile, my bed keeps acquiring more and more clothes on top of it. And then that just gives me more incentive to keep sleeping on the floor.

When I'm rich, I'm going to pay someone to put my clothes away at night.



Note: this is not my actual bed. I don't own boys clothes :0)

3 comments:

  1. At first I was excited because somebody else was as messy as me. then I saw your fake photo documentation and I think you would do well at the tabloids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol nice julie! takara and i sleep 5-6 nights a week on the floor on her mattress in the living room...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second your motion of hiring someone to pick up my clothes. So cumbersome.

    ReplyDelete