Monday, May 3, 2010

RIP

We just got the menu for the week at work.
The Hawaiian Haystack Bar has been replaced by the fruit bar.
:0(
At least the haystacks made it further than they did last year - when the bar was discontinued on my birthday. I think the angry email I sent the cafeteria people really made a difference.
I'll be okay though. I just won't eat for the next 5 months, when they hopefully bring it back.
So here's to you, Hawaiian Haystack Bar - thanks for bringing me joy and happiness every Thursday. Thanks for providing deliciousness and all the perfect toppings. You light up my life.
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I am mourning inside for you. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe we just need to make it once a week and then you can still have it. Me, you and Erika... and then Mel. That could be fun.

    ReplyDelete