Tuesday, May 18, 2010

To Chrisanna (others may read)

This is the current state of my bed. I would like to point out that it's about 4 outfits deep in some places. I conveniently didn't capture the entire bedroom. :0)

Oh, and I got a random text stalker the other night. It was magical. His name is Brent, and he never let me know how he got my number. And he sent a picture. Interesting. He wanted to go for a walk on Temple Square. "Do you like to walk around the temple?" I answered with "I like to go for walks with my husband." That was kind of the end of that conversation. Still a mystery, but really, why am I such an easy target for these texting stalkers?

4 comments:

  1. Maybe putting your phone number on your name tag isn't always the very best idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh!!! we are too peas in a pod. Muchas gracias for posting this picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang Jake! I was getting on to post the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm too selfish to sleep on the floor and let my clothes sleep on my bed. So I've turned the tables! I get the bed, and my clothes get the floor. ;-)

    ReplyDelete