Monday, May 2, 2011

Because I Can



I just wanted to add another picture from my trip. Because I can.

Also, as a way of informing you of my life, I quit my job. Because I can.
Okay, so there was a little more to it than that. But May 13...that's the day. I feel pretty good about the decision and will have a great time this summer playing my little heart out.
With that...I bought a plane ticket to Florida. Because I can. AND, my brother lives there and I need to visit. AND there's a rocket set to launch at the end of June that I want to see.

So that's that.

Good news though...the co-worker that sounds like a character on Garfield & Friends...I was talking to someone about it, and she knew exactly who I was talking about! Too funny! And I think I've come to the conclusion that it's the pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment