Friday, May 13, 2011

On my last Friday...

I left early.

And cried a bit. It's sad to leave those who have made up your 8-5 world for the last 3 years. Not that I'm going to miss every one of them...but it still is just sad.

We had a brunch, and someone brought the fanciest orange rolls I've ever seen. AND they were delicious.
People have been super nice to me, and I'm grateful to have had them in my life.
I was going to take my name plate...but the back said I couldn't remove it. I suppose I should still be honest.

Now, here we go to the next adventure. I really think I'm going to like retirement a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Are they going to save it just in case another Julie Taylor gets hired? I guess it's not THAT rare of a name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love it. And I will love Yoga days. High five on this new phase of life! Welcome.

    ReplyDelete