Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Retirement

Being retired is great.
The only downfall is all the old people. They're everywhere.
This last weekend, after my retirement was official, me and my sister went to St. George. Snowbird City. They were all over the place.
Several years ago, my dad got the Golden Age National Park Pass. So, I got one of those...minus the golden age part. Turns out the National Park System only recognizes age when it comes to getting a deal, and 28 isn't on their radar. But I invested in the Annual National Park Pass. It's totally worth it to hang out with the older group if you get to see stuff like this:



2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I would seeing things like this instead of walking around the hospital for nine hours a day. Glad you got to go so I could see the amazing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You funny old retired lady. Glad you enjoyed the sights of southern utah! Can't wait to hear what is next for you! Enjoy all your newfound freedom and adventuring!

    ReplyDelete