Thursday, June 30, 2011

Florida Recap

Florida is hot. And humid. BUT, I spent a wonderful 5 days with 3 boys that just wanted to be with me every second. Who wanted to sit by me at every meal. Who wanted to hold my hand all the time. Who wanted to sleep in my bed. Too bad they aren't even accountable yet, and are related to me. :0) These nephews are so much fun to be around and it was fun to get to see Crew as a full on toddler. And the brother and sister-in-law...always fun.

This trip originated when I realized I wanted to see a rocket launch. Turns out the Atlantis was scheduled to launch the end of June, and my brother had just moved to Florida. Two in one. We hung out at the pool, ate, bowled, mini-golfed, watched movies (Gulliver's Travels...hilarious), Hollywood Studios (love that Tower of Terror), Kennedy Space Center (the launch was delayed, sad), games, more food, talked, laughed, sweat. Such a fun trip. Thanks Rob & Tara!!



Rocket Garden...check out the clouds...some incredible thunder & lighning storms, and great downpours.



Here's the shuttle Atlantis...all ready to be launched. So cool to get to see it all set. It launches July 8.



Cannon and Carter.



Seriously, how yummy is this kid?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment