Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bouncing Around

Here are some thoughts that have been bouncing around my noggin:

1. it's been a long time since I've blogged. I wish I had something cool to write about.
2. Utah county really must be Zion because with all the blasted construction going on and no mass killings, they must live a higher law.
3. I'm moving to Arizona. Because I can.
4. I have a lot of really fantastic people in my life.
5. why are public libraries so ridiculous? You have to sign your life away to get a membership, you can't just use the computers, 10 cents for a printed page...and you expect me to pay on the honor system? (I did, don't worry), no fax or scanning capabilities?
6. I am grateful for covenants.
7. and Hawaiian Haystacks. Really.
8. 9/11 was a great tragedy. I really hope we don't forget how much that hurt us, and remain humble. It was surreal to watch the recap of how it all went down on tv tonight. Almost made it feel like it was happening again.
9. I am grateful I went to the CES fireside tonight.
10. mmm, pumpkin pie.

3 comments:

  1. I have a scanner if you need one to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't really moving, are you? *sad face*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, what is this about moving to Arizona? Did you get a job there? Or did you find a really nice retirement center. :)

    ReplyDelete