Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Flirting Bible

My dear friend got this as a birthday present tonight. Luckily, a few of us squirreled it away and read it during the party.

Turns out, we've all been flirting the wrong way. This whole time. I guess that explains why we're all still single.

A few things I'd like to share:

1. If a guy stands with his hands on his hips (I imagine Peter Pan), that means he's interested and he wants me to come talk to him.
2. If a girl shows a guy her wrist, that means she's interested.
3. If a guy straightens his tie, or preens in any way...he's interested.
4. Look at their eyes.
5. Be careful with your winks. Example: don't wink, say "oh baby" and look them up and down.
6. Don't wink with both eyes.
7. Girls, let your shoes dangle. If this requires you untying your shoes, let it be.
8. If you look at your phone, you are disinterested (personally, I'm going to start calling everyone out on this one)
9. Smile.
10. If you feel uncomfortable, it's a tendency to stare at the person. Be careful that you don't do this.

It is great to finally learn some of these wonderful truths :0)
I'm excited to put some of them to use...especially the not staring one.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha - I love you! I love this! After I made my rounds and back to you guys again, I had to point out to the gift giver that there was still an entire table of entranced "Flirting Bible" studiers. Gold.
    Thank you SO MUCH for coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the best thing ever. EVER.

    ReplyDelete