Monday, October 24, 2011

The Wonder of it All

Facebook - it's an interesting place. People you would never, ever talk to in real life, feel compelled to contact you. And people randomly send messages, like this:

"Hello beautiful lady my name is ______ i just saw your profile here on facebook and i will want to know more about you, i see you to be an interesting woman which i will love to know what make's you the special woman you are today, with much affection i wait for an email from you kisses"

Bless his little heart. This man is from England, but not an English speaker. I have no clue how he found my page. It's not like there is only one Julie Taylor out there. Should I write him back? His picture isn't that bad looking.

Because of my ever so popular name, I get contacted by weirdees, looking for their friend named the same as myself. I have had a few looking for old school classmates.

Most recently, I've been "poked" by a stranger. Don't know how this happened. Don't know how to react.

I sure hope these experiences aren't isolated to just me...or am I alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment