Thursday, February 4, 2010

Appeal

I feel okay about sharing this.
At work, we get a lot of weird emails. This is the most recent one that we have been laughing about all day. The title of this post is the subject line of this email:

I am church member in Pakistan and I am find any church member in Australian girl get marriage with me if any church member girl in Australia is ready to marry with me plz contact with me in my e :mail naeemjamesjames@ymail.com
I demand only church member girl.
I know book of morman is to be the word of god and prophet Thomas s monsom is living prophet .
my name is james
cell : 00923212510182

Please do not call or email :0)
I'm just proud of this kid for knowing what he wants. I'm going to more specific in my prayers.

4 comments:

  1. Maybe with your vast readership coupled with the fact that you've posted his phone number and email address, you'll be able to find "any church member girl in Australia".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea it was so easy as just emailing church headquarters. Why have I been wasting my time going on dates???

    Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to regularly post emails like this. Too funny.

    I like Jon's comment. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah! That is SO hilarious! Gotta love the bravery and honesty behind it all.

    ReplyDelete