Thursday, February 18, 2010

Treat Drawer

Last week, I got a magical Valentine's package from one of my sisters, that contained a little baggie of candy bars. A little piece of heaven. So I took it to work for breakfast, and lunch, and had a great day.

Not finishing the bag, I left it in a drawer at my desk, and left for the weekend.

On Monday, I was feeling a little hungry. Needing something work related, I opened a drawer and to my great surprise, there were my magical treats! I truly had forgotten that they were there. How could I do such a thing?

But I can't put any more candy there, because I will remember from now on my plan of "forgetting" the candy and being "surprised" when I see it again.

Right now, I'm wishing I didn't eat it all :0)

3 comments:

  1. I bring snacks to keep in my desk. Around 3 or 3:30 is snack time, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try a five dollar bill in those pants you don't wear very often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds like a dangerous drawer...

    ReplyDelete