Sunday, February 14, 2010

Flowers

Why are flowers so magical?

This morning, when my roommate was leaving the house, she found some flowers on the doorstep:

To: Julie Taylor & Roomies
May these brighten your home this Valentine's Day! ;)

How precious is that?
I honestly have no idea who left these flowers, but I am just flattered. I wish I knew it was so I could thank them. Whoever it is has a little chunk of my heart.
And it's okay that it wasn't just for me, but for the roommates, too.
Very kind and sweet.

That combined with the text at 7:00 from my brother in Maine who must have forgotten that he's a few hours ahead of me AND the great lessons in Church about Christ & love, it's been a good day. Not to mention the delicious leftovers from last night's party. Yum. A big hip hip hooray to all those who came!

Loves!!

1 comment:

  1. Darling Julie, you are so blessed! I agree - flowers make me happy! Better yet, secret flowers! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete