Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Binder Clips?

My friend has lost a TON of weight while on the HCG Diet. And although I don't approve of this method of losing weight, I am happy that she's getting where she wants to be. Anyway...with all this losing of weight, it seems all her clothes are just falling off her. So much so that her skirts no longer fit. Instead of buying a new skirt, what does she do? She uses binder clips! Apparently they work as a nice belt, except for the huge pleat that I'm sure was created. Luckily she had some laying around the house! Why not suspenders? Why not safety pins?

We went to Ross Dress for Less. We remedied the situation.

3 comments:

  1. Binder clips are good until you jump off the toilet and land on one, yeah, still limping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that's why they invented clothespins...but nonetheless very creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HCG sounds really good at about mile 2.5!

    ReplyDelete