Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Half

Here I am at the end of the race with Natalie & Michael & all the delicious food. Would've been nice to have a bag to put it all in, but I'm not the chairman of the race...maybe next year.

It was so fun running. The day was PERFECT and the company was so fun. I'm glad they committed to doing this with me.



Here I am pre-race day with Little Lucy. She is so much fun to be around. We jumped over every patch of stones on that sidewalk. She also insists on walking up and down stairs 2 at a time. Watching those little legs in cowgirl boots was entertaining.
After running the race, I felt fantastic for like 4 days. It was worth it.
And quickly - my nephew Logan is a doll. He was blessed on Sunday. It was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention your darling yoga pose at mile #11! You rock, Julie!
    (I put that same picture on my blog, too!)

    ReplyDelete