Thursday, April 15, 2010

Trail Mix

A few weeks ago I found a nice deal on a package of trail mix at Smith's. I was quite excited for this little snack to take to work. Well, I forgot that I had it and I busted it out this morning to eat at work for breakfast. We don't need to really discuss my eating habits at this point.

The first few bites were great, and then I realized that I didn't like it - at all. The m&m's (cheap brand) are gross. The raisins are so plump, and not appetizing. The sunflower seeds are soft. The almonds are soft and leave a really weird taste in my mouth. What a sucky snack!

I do however, prefer the deliciousness of this trail mix:

And if I have to, I'll eat this:


Trail Mix is the best. And I am slightly heartbroken by the feeble attempts of the first brand. Lesson learned: it's not worth it to try other brands when you already like one.








3 comments:

  1. But maybe now that you've tried the crappy kind, you'll enjoy the other kind a tiny bit more. Maybe not take it for granted as much. Maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah no joke, I bought the same kind last week. I was so excited to have some at work and when I started eating it I was SO sad. It was my first with bad trail mix. Sad day for Smith's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Late Birthday!!! Hope you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete