Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Brothers

I just want to give a little shout out to my 3 brothers. I've been thinking a lot about them, so here goes.

1) The Giggler: He is funny. He makes others laugh. And when he starts to laugh, it's usually this giggle that is so contagious. Plus, he's a hard worker and does it with a smile. Such a good nature! And he has the cutest little relationship with his son (and the next one is going to benefit, too). I recently read "The Great Brain" and realized that me and this brother fit perfectly into this scenario. I think he swiddled me out of money, etc., but I just think he's the greatest. A total hero in my book.
2) The Baker: Really, he makes the best cookies. Ever. And he was kind enough to bless me with some when I visited him in Maine. Plus, he's just fun. We used to play mariokart for hours. And he'd pull out candy and share it, always. His kids know that he is the source of all fun, and they just fawn over him. And he's really smart. Who else would read encyclopedias for fun?
3) The Traveler: This brother just completed the biggest & greatest family vacation in the history of the world. 8 people to the other side of the world for 2 weeks. That is no easy task. Plus, he totally drove in Kenya...a lot. Not a desirable task for anyone. I'm proud of him for doing that, relieving some stress on my dad's part, and not having any accidents. Wow. Plus, all family members showed love, even at the end of the 33 hours from Nairobi to SLC. That is a gift. This brother just bestows a lot of love on everyone. And he built his own house.

I just admire my brothers in so many ways. Just thinking about it makes me realize how little I actually know about my brothers. But I konw I love them and they love me. And I know they don't read my blog, so it's not like I'm getting cute little sister points for this. I am grateful that they are the priesthood representatives in my family that live in America. They are noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment