Monday, November 2, 2009

Forward Messages


Today at work I got a forward email from a lady from another department. Figuring it had something to do with Intellectual Property, I opened it. Nope. Not at all. I don't know why she sent it to me and the other paralegals.
So what exactly is the protocol for forwarding emails? I know the big rush of forwarding isn't as big as it used to be, maybe that's why I'm still confused about the whole situation.
So really, I have no idea why I felt the urge to write this. Sorry.

Oh, and I had a wonderful time in Maine. wow. I am fully prepared to move there, or at least have a summer cottage there.

2 comments:

  1. I hate forwards! My brother used to send me a lot of them until I finally begged him to stop, with one exception: send the funny ones. Other than that, I take joy in deleting the messages that say I will have very bad luck if I delete the message without sending it on. ;) My parents still haven't gotten the message, but I suppose I can be more respectful towards them. :)

    I'm glad you liked Maine. I SO want to go there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same urge that compelled you to write this is the one that compels people to send forwards;-) That being said, if you ever get a forward from Kellen, read it - his forwards are always worth the time!

    ReplyDelete