Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Live in Thanksgiving Daily

I love this month. I was reading in the Book of Mormon, and it says "Live in Thanksgiving Daily" (Alma 34:38) I wish I was better at this. But in this month of November, I'm going to focus my thoughts on what I'm grateful for.

~I'm thankful that hymns make me happy

~I'm thankful for hiccups. The guy next to me on trax today reminded me of it.

~I'm thankful for airplanes. I am in awe at the capacity of them, that they get me around the world to see my family, and it allows me to see the grandeur of this earth, both on land and in the sky.

~I'm thankful that I don't like snakes.

~I'm thankful for the gospel and the direction it has given me. That sounds so broad, but I know that happiness is a direction, and by living the gospel I have found great happiness, and that happiness will continue.

2 comments: