Friday, March 26, 2010

Innocence

Funny story about my co-worker. She'd probably die if she knew I was blogging about her, but there's not much she can do :0)

She's about 60 and always has the funniest things to say. It doesn't always make sense, but she's from Idaho, so it's all good. This story stems from what is called the 3 Finger Salute. When I heard it, I was thinking somewhere along the lines of "peel the banana" or "read between the lines" or just showing your tall man. Apparently, according to wikipedia, it's "Ctrl+Alt+Delete". It's what you do when your computer is being dumb, you give it a 3 finger Salute. We all thought she meant something else with the finger. So, to show her innocence, she told this story.

"Many years ago, I was driving back from Idaho with the kids. There was a driver who wasn't being very nice. Knowing that there was something that I could do to show that I was mad, I looked down at my hand, trying to figure out what finger to use. It must have worked, because when I put the finger up, the guy got really mad."

2 comments: