Thursday, June 30, 2011

Another Fablehaven

I finished an exciting book while on my vacation to Florida. Mostly just the plane ride though, those kids were entertaining.

This book (book 4) was another fun adventure. With a little romance thrown in, and a huge twist that I didn't see coming...at all. One of the things that I'd like to incorporate into my life is the napsack that is used. It has an entire room inside the napsack, yet it's secret. That would've helped with all this moving business. I could just live in my car and crawl into the napsack and be done.

One more book to go in this series, and then I need something else. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. The Gurnsey Literary and Potatoe Peal Pie Society. I think that is how you spell it. It is written all in letters. Set just after WWII. I read it for a book club and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete