Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chick-Fil-A

Yesterday I went to Chick-Fil-A twice. Yep. Twice. I don't think I've even gone to Zupas twice in one day, and that is my favorite eatery.

Last week, I went with some friends to this fine establishment, and we were informed that on June 14, whatever was purchased, would be given to you the next visit (between June 15-30). That's a true buy one get one free. So yes, I went there twice. Those chicken nuggets are really hard to say no to.

I remember many years ago, this restaurant existed in the Crossroads Mall of Salt Lake City. I was always afraid to eat there or talk about it because I couldn't say the name. I know that's RIDICULOUS, but I realized that just yesterday. I still like to call it "Chick Fill Uh."

Several members of my family are enamored by this restaurant. So much so that for my nephew's birthday party, it was catered by Chick-Fil-A. I also learned from a friend who frequents this place so often, that he is "this" close to getting a button on the cash register that has HIS order programmed into the system. That's dedication to the company and to the patrons.

It's nice to know that companies know how to get people to come and eat with them. I am exponentially increasing my visits just this week. Well done.

They,of course, would respond, "My Pleasure."

3 comments:

  1. Chick-Fil-A is amazing. Amazing customer service, amazing chicken, amazingly clever ketchup containers(seriously, why has no one else gotten on that ketchup bandwagon?!). Oh and amazing lemonade and brownies. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I forgot to go on the 14th! Guess I'll just have to pay for my nuggets. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. when did you go again on Tues?

    ReplyDelete