Wednesday, June 8, 2011

That's the Birthday Spirit!


I received one of the most thoughtful birthday presents the other day. I know, my birthday was the beginning of April. What can I say, my birthday is kind of a big deal :0) Or, I just don't see my family very often. Or, what goes around comes around.

Either way, I got me a giftcard to Walgreens!! I absolutely LOVE that store. There are always so many treasures and necessities in that store, all for a good price. You can get your blood pressure tested, fill a perscription, get visa pictures taken, develop film, find the perfect nail polish color, red box, find "as seen on tv" products, meander through all the aisles and not see anyone, buy shirts from the city that you live in (I once got a shirt with a pack of running horses with my friend Carly. Somehow we convinced our flag football team to be called "The Mares" and we all wore those shirts. ew) and watch yourself in the big mirrors while you go throughout the store.

I have already gone there twice to see what I want to spend my money on. I'm so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment