Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fablehaven

Last summer, as my older brother and I were travelling to Kenya, I had the opportunity to read "Fablehaven." Whichever book it was that I started to read, I had zero interest in it. Disappointing fans everywhere. And I'm sure the inflight movies were more alluring to a book, right?

I decided to retry this endeavor, and it turns out that the book I tried wasn't the first one. Starting at the beginning of a series always makes a huge difference.

I am a huge fan of this series. I have now read 3, with the 4th in my possession, just waiting to read it on my trip to Florida tomorrow. Such a fun read!! And even though the books get thicker and thicker, the story is just entertaining. No real deep thoughts on this series. Even though some obvious connections could be made about the power of good.

And, reading fun easy books like this makes it way easier to not do the things I need to be doing...like finding someplace to move...and then blogging about it. Hey, at least I made it to the internet! :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment